Equipped Yourself with a New Skill!
Learn the art of creating and taking your editing images to the next level…. and make your work stand out!
Photoshop is an essential tool and skill in the digital world of marketing. Creative images used for social media can increase followers which will result in generating revenue.
The Adobe Photoshop course is a comprehensive workshop, no qualifications needed, no prior knowledge, just your willingness to learn.
The ABHTA in collaboration with Sonalli Andrews will facilitate the 4-week course, twice weekly, Tues & Thurs (5:30 -7:30pm) from October 4th – October 27th at the Antigua Barbuda National Public Library.
The cost is ONLY EC$750.00
You will learn:
- the interface and the fundamentals of Adobe Photoshop.
- understand document sizes, file types and how to prepare your documents for online use.
- Image editing and manipulation
- Cutting edge tools of the digital industry
- Personal laptop with 8gigs ram or more.
- Flash drive
- Mouse & mouse pad
Participants are responsible for installing the Adobe software before the start of class. If your unable to install, a charge of just EC$150 can get you started.
Kindly complete the attached registration form here and remit payment in full before or on Friday 16th Sept 2022.