ABHTA Professional Learning Series
Welcome to the Antigua & Barbuda Hotels and Tourism Association – Professional Learning Series. Providing training opportunities is one of the core activities of the ABHTA. We recognize the importance of the development of our human resources if we are going to advance the hotel sector of Antigua and Barbuda.
February – April 2023 Training
Our February – April 2023 Professional Learning Series is being presented with three courses:
- The Professional Wedding Consultant & Coordinator Certification Course
- Purchasing & Cost Control Management Course – More details to follow.
Do not miss the opportunity to register your employees today!
The Professional Learning Series is brought to you by the ABHTA and our partners in the Tourism Development Fund – Blue Waters Resort & Spa, Curtain Bluff, Galley Bay Resort & Spa, Hermitage Bay and Jumby Bay Island.
For more details on this course please contact the ABHTA at 462-0374 or email email@example.com
– ABHTA Completes another Successful Series of Career Building for Industry Professionals
– Over a Hundred (100) Hospitality Professionals advanced towards Their Career Goals with ABHTA Training
– Thirty-Three (33) Hospitality Industry Professionals receive Certification in Labour Relations & Human Resource Development