3 DAY HOUSEKEEPING CERTIFICATION COURSE – Be Our Guest! Put Our Service To The Test – FIVE STAR TRAINING!
We’re back! The ABHTA presents a 3 Day Housekeeping Certification Course, May 25 – 27, facilitated by Ms. Patricia Tully, one of the best in her field, training staff in the Rooms Division and Housekeeping Department.
Planning on establishing a Cleaning business or aspiring to be certified in a skilled based trade? Here is your opportunity to do so with this Course! The venue is the Antigua & Barbuda Hospitality Training Institute from 8:00am – 12:00pm (3 days). Our cost is ONLY EC$690 which include daily breaks. Participants are responsible for the purchase of their lunch.
Here is a breakdown of the Five Star Training Schedule over the 3 days:
Day 1 May 25th – Customer Service – First Impressions, Attitude, Self Esteem, Personality
- The Customer
- Work Ethics
- Employees Responsibilities
- Employers Responsibilities
Day 2 May 26th – Housekeeping Videos on Professional Guest Room Cleaning
- Housekeeping Department Role
- Cleaning the guest room – Preparations, Room Status, Order to Clean, Entering the guestroom, Respect the guest privacy
- Making the Bed
- Cleaning the Bathroom
Day 3 May 27th – Practical, using the demo guestroom to clean every area in the room and paying attention to details:
- Methods in cleaning specific areas and applicable tools
- Above eye level
- The toilet bowl
- Light fixtures/light bulbs/electrical outlets
- Blow dryers
- Face basin and bathtub overflows
- Drains and Stoppers
- Safety Deposit Boxes
Kindly complete the attached registration form here and remit payment in full by May 21, 2021. Spaces are limited, SIGN UP NOW!